Welcome to our website ‘asimijewels.com’ owned by Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd.
Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms asimijewels.com or any other person or entity, as determined in asimijewels.com/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. sole discretion.
Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Maharashtra, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India, Maharashtra, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- The winners of contests and giveaways will be selected at the company’s discretion.
- The prizes/ gifts/ giveaways are non-returnable/ exchangeable.
- Any additional facilities provided by the company to winners and selectees of any contest is at the company’s discretion
- Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of contests/ giveaways without prior intimation.
- All disputes will be resolved at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewellery: Ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal.
Description of Services
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
Users may register on the Website to become Members prior to the completion of any transaction on the Website. Guest checkout’s will be provided with a user account on completion of purchase.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he/she shall login / sign into his / her account.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
- Add the selected jewellery directly to the shopping cart; or
- Customize jewellery by adding or changing the design of a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewellery that is expressly stated as customizable on the Website and then add the item to the shopping cart; or
- Choose from the selection of Jewellery available on the Website and add the item to the shopping cart; or
- Call our trained consultants on +91 87 10 01 10 10 to place an order.
In the event of a User wishing to make a purchase, the User may be required to register on the website after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law like Permanent Account Number (PAN) and/or GST number at the time of purchase.
Orders, are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd.
To confirm the orders, Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member a verification question. Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Member.
Once the purchase of item(s) is confirmed, Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd.:
- In the case of Jewellery/Customized Jewellery – order for the manufacture of the Jewellery and deliver it to the Member.
- In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
- There is a possibility that the item ordered by the Member might have been traded since the listing on the Website might not be available at that point of time.
- Jewellery prices vary from one category of jewellery to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like reputation of the sellers, brand value, design of the Jewellery etc. have an impact on the price of the jewellery. The demand and supply of jewellery in the market can also affect the price of the jewellery. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
- All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for jewellery prices. While this Website is designed to provide most accurate jewellery pricing information, the information about the jewellery does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling jewellery. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Service or the expertise of those providing information via the Service.
- Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +91 8710011010.
Advance / Part Payment
- Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. may, at its sole discretion, request the Member to pay a percentage of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing the order. The balance payment for the order shall be paid by the Member at the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order. Any advance amount paid by the Member at the time of placing the order shall not be refunded by Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. to the Member in the event of cancellation of the order for any reason whatsoever.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization of any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded their pre-set limit.
Any refunds due by Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. to the Member for non-availability of jewellery or for selection of alternate jewellery shall be made in the following manner:
- Credit/Debit card: The Credit/Debit card account of the Member will be re-credited with the refund amount by Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. The refund amount will be credited to the Member’s account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the Credit/Debit card; or
- Wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the Member by Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. within seven (7) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Member.
Shipping & Delivery
At the time of placing the order, the Member shall state the full name of the recipient as stated in his / her (receipient’s) government approved photo identification. At the point of delivery the recipient shall collect the product, by furnishing any one of the following government approved photo identification card:
- Ration Card ( should be issued in the name of the Member / recipient );
- Drivers License;
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card;
- Voters Identification card; or
Delivery shall be made by the Company / courier agent only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by them. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the details of the government photo identification will be noted. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
In case the Member wants any other person to receive the delivery on his behalf he / she needs to specify details of the same at the point of ordering. All items shall be delivered directly to such person and under any circumstances whatsoever, the Member cannot change the recipient details after the order is processed.
The Member has the option to change the shipping address, before the product is actually shipped. In the event the Member wishes to change the shipping address, he / she has to log-in to his / her user account on the website and click on the “Change Shipping Address” button next to the shipping address and change the address. This “Change Shipping Address” icon will be active only till the order status changes to “Shipped”.Once the order status changes “To Shipped” the “Change Shipping Address”, link becomes inactive.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by the Company. Recipient accepting delivery should carefully examine the package delivered and shall not accept deliveries where the packaging has been tampered with. The recipient receiving the delivery also has the option to open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt. They shall not accept deliveries, where they find that the box is empty or the contents are damaged or the contents are not in accordance to the order placed.
The recipient, upon signing the delivery receipt, acknowledges the receipt of the product in terms of the order placed with the Company. The Company is not liable to the Customer / recipient for any refund / replacement, under any circumstance, for any subsequent complaints with respect to such deliveries
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the Company / courier agent shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd.. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Member shall be chargeable to the Member.
Guarantee for delivery made by the Company is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency / errors in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
1) Repairing of the products is possible only if the products are not completely damaged.
2) Under circumstances, if the product needs to be re-polished after repairing it would be deducted from the JewelCare scheme.
In case if a Finger Ring stones are fallen after a certain time of use, when received for repairing if our team finds it needs to be re-polished, re-polishing will be deducted from Jewel Care account.
3) If found that the product is retouched by any person/establishment/firm other than Asimi Jewels, the company has the right to reject the product for repair and re-polishing of the product under the JewelCare scheme and may at times ask the customer to pay for the shipping charges to and from.
4) Asimi Jewels and the management has right to reject a the product for repair and/or re-polishing under Jewel Care scheme under circumstances like mishandling of the product, damaged product by purpose etc.
5) Asimi Jewels, its team and management’s decision after receiving the product under JewelCare scheme would be final whatsoever.
Jewellery / Mounts
The stones in the Jewellery / Mounts will not be individually certified. The entire Jewellery will be certified by an independent third party certifying authority.
Usage of Promo Code issued by the Company
Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website. Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. can at any time ask the Member for the proof of having received the promocode. Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd..
Applicability of Promo Codes on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates or occasions are at the discretion of Asimi Jewels/Amrutlal Babulal & Sons Pvt. Ltd..
Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer on the site, unless expressly otherwise stated. For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.
Company reserves the right to terminate the registration of an User under the Scheme forthwith, upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the User, without prejudice to any other rights of the Company. In such an event of termination, you can purchase the Products for an amount equal to the total amounts paid by you till the date of such termination and no special scheme discount will be provided by the Company.
Any dispute or claim related to the Scheme or these Terms and Conditions is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pune, India, and will be adjudicated as per the laws of India for the time being in force.